Monday, April 14, 2008

wow. i feel that lately got alot of upskirts.
found out by miss leeyaya.
and she is not humsup lah vjm.
hah.
just abit psychotic.
QUESTION!
who are the psychotic ones?
1. guys who sell backside.
2. ppl who pay for their services.
3. ppl who go to little india to take these ppl pictures. uhhhh? who ahh?!?!

its real wierd that how these ppl would let some other guys sodomise them.
just the thought of it irks the shit out of me.

-CUT-

=] ok. i got a new laptop.
yay? some ppl might say. your old laptop leh.
not even three years old.

but it has really been giving me problems non stop.
and now it keeps giving me electric shocks all of a sudden.
from all the electrical holes that u can find on it.

i just think that the laptop has either fallen in love with me or protecting itself.
dont let me touch the holes. ;)
heh.

-heynow please take care of yourself ya. i also gotta take care of myself.
and im glad you are on your road to recovery. but my road is still long. if you know what i mean.
=]

No comments: