Sunday, April 20, 2008

hey you.
FINALLY. my dad is back in sg.
means my laptop is also baaccckkkk! =]
heh.
its not that i dont care about my dad.
but i care about my laptop as well uh.
just happy that everyone and everything is well.

and!
this will be a simple update about my dad's trip to london.
the weather there was veryveryvery bad.
but how i wished i was there.
i can endure the cold and the wind. really.
because!
just a few 100metres away from his hotel waas...
STAMFORD BRIDGE!
oh my goodness.
i know im not an avid chelsea fan but still, im singaporean.
its like every singaporean guy's dream to go to a home ground of a premier league team.
well almost every singaporean guy.

ahahahahaha. anyway.
on the 18th.
we were 6 months old.
i dont care if its in the stagnant mode or wad.
im just happy that it has worked out for us.
the mode is only for us to decide on how we are gonna make it happen alright?
=] im sure stagnant is not the word for us. really.

and on the 19th
stella is 19.
like everything is her fav number.
19 19 19 19 19.

somehow i dont really like repetative stuff already. heh
okbye.

No comments: