Thursday, February 14, 2008


I've Been Dying to Reach You.
I know that I dont need to reach that far. =]
Happy Valentine's Day Dear!
Its funny how time pass so fast.
and its coming to 4 months already. =]
phew~
its good right? :p
Chinese new year was a blast.
my auntie flew back from HK.
I LIKE!!
with my little cousins.
im feeling richer already.
actually i am richer already la.
values will always remain undisclosed =] heh.
go figure.
now, leeyaya is graduating and im not.
i still got exams.
exams are bitches. seriously.
projects are whores.
school is a fag.
sry my coarse slang. just needed destress.
AND.
shit. i was just talking to zibin, toi, ben, and wz this afternoon.
and we were talking about our results from PSLE onwards.
i cant understand.
how my grades become from tip-top to like that.
all thanks to my laziness. im starting to regret it.
i dont want to go overseas to pursue my studies.
but i dont have much choice now right?
hmm just gotta work harder from now on.
and i hope its not kong nia.
really.
i got a point to prove. to everyone.
especially myself. totally not satisfactory at all.
grrrrrrrrrrrr.
but still after all this,
i still wish everyday would be valentine's day
it could if we would. =]
like how tracy wished everday was negro day.
valentine's day +4 +4 =????
-go figure. =-]

No comments: