Thursday, December 13, 2007

im feeling so bored right now
and at the same time, i dont wanna do anything.
somebody save me please!

im feeling so nomadic right now.
and at the same time, i dont wanna move about.
somebody save me please!

im feeling so tired right now.
and at the same time, i dont wanna take a nap.
somebody save me right now!

ok one more of that and im considered whining.


i feel that im the type of person who gets bored of stuff easily.
monotonous stuff which keeps repeating over and over and over and over and over and over.
thats why i can never sit still and do a admin's job properly.
i need to get and my feet and move my hands around and enjoy what im doing.
therefore, i think i can become a burger ramly seller.
standing up(legs), cook the burger(hands), love the burgers!(enjoy), meet new ppl(not repetative), pasar malam keep changing places(nomad)!
suits the bill, NOT!

funny, since young i dont like sky blue.
and just yesterday my youngest brother bought me a sky blue m&m shirt.
now my perspective of sky blue has changed. =]
and for your info. this shirt will only be worn at home.

time for a swim! byeee!

No comments: